Message Image  

Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• I'm creating this thread to reach out in discussion with my fellow behavioral health health nurses and leaders in behavioral health nursing. The evidence continues to favor the ventrogluteal injection site over the dorsogluteal for administration of...

• Profile Picture

Telepsychiatry

I sensed my patient’s hesitation as I looked into my video chat on my lab top screen. After a long pause she said, “ I miss seeing you…” It was our second meeting through telehealth since I had moved from Indiana to New Jersey. I asked her to tell...

• It seems we are always redefining items that could be considered a risk for self harm on our 26 bed adult inpatient unit. We are considering NOT restricting drawstrings from sweatpants and hoodies and shoe laces from shoes. We currently allow shoes...

• Hello All!!! I am inquiring to see if anyone is using specific fall assessments for psychiatric patients. My unit is currently using the Morse Assessment and I am looking into changing this to one that is specific to psychiatric patients. I...

• Dear PMHNP Program new graduates, My name is Eun Young Martineau, I am the new program director for PMHNP Training & Residency Program at the SLC VA Medical Center in Utah. In partnership with the University of Utah College of Nursing,...