Message Image  

Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Hello All!!! I am inquiring to see if anyone is using specific fall assessments for psychiatric patients. My unit is currently using the Morse Assessment and I am looking into changing this to one that is specific to psychiatric patients. I...

• Dear PMHNP Program new graduates, My name is Eun Young Martineau, I am the new program director for PMHNP Training & Residency Program at the SLC VA Medical Center in Utah. In partnership with the University of Utah College of Nursing,...

• The Veteran's Health Administration (VA) is requesting comments on a regulatory proposal which would permit full practice authority of all VA advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) when they are acting within the scope of their VA employment....

• Hello, I am a 3rd year Psychiatric DNP student living in San Diego searching for a psych NP preceptor. I am attending Brandman University and need a psychiatric preceptor to fulfill hours for the children & adolescent population. Please contact...

1 person recommends this.
  • APNA News: The Psychiatric Nursing Voice | May 2016 Members' Corner Edition Educating and empowering nurses during a national epidemic. “ J ust talking about this crisis isn’t enough – we need to get treatment to more...