Message Image  

Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• I have a 17 yr old who is moving to Myrtle Beach in June and needs follow up . Any APRN available to accept referral? Email me directly at cpsych99@aol.com. Thanks!

• Profile Picture

Grayce Sills

So thrilling to hear Grayce describe our discipline. 60% of primary care patients have co-morbid depression, alcohol use and substance use disorders.

• Do you know a psychiatric-mental health nurse whose work is both state of the art and a work of art? Nominate them for one of these APNA Annual Awards! Nomination Deadline: April 19, 2016 Psychiatric-mental health nurses...

• Has anyone used an activity in the classroom for nursing students, where they are to assess a patients room or belongings for contraband? I am looking to implement an activity and wanted to get ideas?

• The Brattleboro Retreat, in Brattleboro, Vermont, is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Educator! As a member of the Clinical Education team and reporting to the Director of Professional Development and Nursing Standards, the Clinical...