Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Dear Potential Participant: My name is Annie Czerwinski, and I am a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) student at the University at Buffalo (UB) in the School of Nursing (SON). I am in the process of recruiting participants for my DNP project entitled ...

• Each month, the Research and Scholarship Council features an article written by an APNA member. This month we are featuring an article by Angela Geromalo and Kathleen Delaney . Psychiatric Nursing Workforce Survey: Results and Implications is ...

• Each month, the Research Council Steering Committee features an APNA member. This month, we are featuring Kathy Delaney! ...

• Does anyone recommend a resource or advice for psychiatric medication management after a patient has bariatric surgery? Thanks

• Each month, the Research Council Steering Committee features an APNA member. This month, we are featuring Loralie Woods! Loralie Woods, is the recipient of the 2019 Madeline ...

2 people recommend this.