Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

Genetic Testing

Hi APNA community, My name is Saissy and I am in my last year of the Family Psychiatric nurse practitioner program. I'm creating this thread to reach out in discussion with my fellow behavioral health nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists,...

• Hi APNA community, My name is Saissy and I am in my last year of the Family Psychiatric nurse practitioner program. I'm creating this thread to reach out in discussion with my fellow behavioral health nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists,...

• Hi APNA community, My name is Saissy and I am in my last year of the Family Psychiatric nurse practitioner program. I'm creating this thread to reach out in discussion with my fellow behavioral health nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists,...

• I’m employed by a large hospital system, and instruct clinical for an undergraduate nursing program at another. These are both magnet hospitals. I’m also currently in my last year of working on my Psychiatric Mental Health NP. So imagine...