Message Image  

CPT Coding Changes: Webinar Discussions

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have opportunity to take an hour training for ICD 10 9/16/15 with social worker association for $35. Does anyone know of traing for us, the NPs at all. I would have thought APNA would have put something together by now. Paula ------------------------------

• I'm having major issues with United Behavioral Health. Over the past 2 months, I have received approximately 30 requests for medical records on my patients, while they withhold payment, usually for a 99214. This is extremely time-consuming, and I've...

• Mark- Thanks so much for your post- it was very helpful. Your documentation is right on target for audits and will help me update my progress notes.

• In my clinic we code for psychotherapy and for E&M. I do not use time for the E&M code, but rather it is based on the required number of elements for a given E&M code. For example: I see a patient for a follow-up visit. The patient...

• Hi Romnee, Good to see you in San Antonio. I'm not sure if this is what your agency is requesting, but what we do in every note is indicate in the Plan section "x% of time spent on assessment and intervention and x% of time spent on collaboration...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

One moment, processing...