Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Looking for a preceptor for groups and family therapy. I am doing an online class and would like to have a Doctor or a PMHNP that I could learn from. Thank you. Willing to travel an hour from Bloomington. My contact information is  randybargo@hotmail ...

• Hi Everyone,  I am starting my final class for my Post Master PMHNP certificate, on May 6th. I am in need of a preceptor for 16 weeks, 1 day per week. I would really like to focus on SMI but am willing to do anything. I am currently an FNP and have worked ...

• Hello -  I am pursuing my PMHNP through an online program and have noticed in the Denver area it has been very challenging finding clinics wiling to allow clinical hours to students not attending CU.  If you are open to the idea of being a preceptor for ...

• I am currently studying for my Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and am seeking a preceptor for my summer term 13 week course in group therapy with a minimum of 8 groups per week from May 28th- Aug. 11th. Willing to relocate and bilingual, please contact ...

• Profile Picture

Preceptor

​Hello, Are there any Houston area preceptors available for the Fall?