Search

1 to 10 of 23
Sort by

Blog Entry
psychotherapy competencies

and family psychotherapy - this is a tall...psychotherapy in some settings and clinical hours...you need individual psychotherapy and...are the beginning psychotherapy...short-term psychotherapy with school age

Edna Hamera's profile image

Blog Entry
Do psych NPs do psychotherapy.

psychiatric care. Psychotherapy theory and

Carole Kerwin Kain's profile image

Blog Entry
Need a place to refer a pt moving to Myrtle Beach for medication management and psychotherapy

I have a 17 yr old who is moving to Myrtle Beach in June and needs follow up . Any APRN available to accept referral? Email me directly at cpsych99@aol.com. Thanks!

Sharon Katz's profile image

Blog Entry
Independent Practice

Psychiatric CNS have been the leaders of Clinical responsility , leadership and Primary Patient care. The CNS in Psych has been broad and expert with the clinical skills of an NP subsumed under its broader reach. It was designed and executed as a Peer of MD and PHD alike. Having been qua;ified...

Paula Sabino's profile image

Blog Entry
Independent Practice

Psychiatric CNS have been the leaders of Clinical responsility , leadership and Primary Patient care. The CNS in Psych has been broad and expert with the clinical skills of an NP subsumed under its broader reach. It was designed and executed as a Peer of MD and PHD alike. Having been qua;ified...

Paula Sabino's profile image

Blog Entry
PMHNPs Use Many Levers of Change

psychotherapy, and psychosocial interventions

Eris Perese's profile image

Blog Entry
NP Preceptor Need in Michigan

Psychotherapy Individual and Psychotherapy Group

Shawn Waiters's profile image

Blog Entry
Textbook for Psych APRNs

Psychotherapy for the Advanced Practice Psychiatric...Nurse for a book on how to do psychotherapy

Kathleen Wheeler's profile image

Blog Entry
In Need of a Preceptor in Jacksonville, Fl.

individual psychotherapy. I live in Jacksonville