My Profile

Dr. Rachel L. Hoffman, DNP, RN, PHN, PMHNP-BC

Contact Details

Ribbons

Bio

Years of managing human capital with proven outcomes related to customer service and increased efficiency and quality. Primary experience embedded in the military culture contributes to subject matter expertise and ability to authoritatively create education and measure outcomes within this domain.

Significant leadership and service background - my desire to improve quality extends beyond the patient care arena to the community at large.

Specialty education includes a doctoral nursing degree and post-graduate certificates in Instructional Design & Technology as well as Health Geoinformatics (in progress). Clinical certifications are current and relevant to the critical care setting (BLS, ACLS).

Professional affiliations show a continued commitment to the advancement of the nursing profession. My scholarly research origination and utilization indicates my passion for the development and application of evidence-based practices.

Specialties: Nurse Leadership, Military Culture, Management, Policy & Legislation, Telehealth, Instructional Design, Geoinformation Systems (GIS), Health Geoinformatics, Technology Integration, Logistical Support, Supply Pathways, Patient Throughput, Critical Care Delivery, Nursing Research, Quality Improvement

Expert Knowledge Areas

• Family
  • Health Policy
  • Integrated Physical & Mental Health Care
  • Leadership
  • Military
  • Psychotherapy
  • Recovery
  • Substance Use Disorders
  • Suicidology
  • Women's Health