My Profile

Charity Holmes, RN, MSN, MBA, CNML, PMH-BC, NEA-BC

University of Washington

Contact Details

University of Washington

University of Washington

Bio

The accomplished Director of Behavioral Health Services for multiple hospitals, I lead program development, quality, compliance, and teams to provide exceptional patient services that meet evolving community needs.

My leadership has resulted in service line growth, the launch of innovative new programs, and an unparalleled quality of care. In addition, I leverage expertise in legal and regulatory requirements ensure compliance, from leading site visits and accreditation surveys to advising hospital staff on complex compliance matters.

Specific examples of my accomplishments include:

► Steering development, launch, and ongoing operations of inpatient and outpatient chemical dependency programs and a Ketamine clinic.
► Driving performance improvements among nursing and ancillary teams to achieve 102% productivity.
► Leading a recent, successful Joint Commission Survey that included new anti-ligature and suicide prevention requirements.

With repeated success managing ambitious projects and programs, including designing and implementing emergency protocols, process improvements, and operational changes, I am a valuable partner in the development, growth, and success of Behavioral Health programs and services.

Expert Knowledge Areas

• Administration
  • Health Policy
  • Leadership
  • Standards/Ethics