William Devine, PMHNP-BC

Integrative Psychiatry Systems, LLC

Contact Details

Ribbons

Bio

Hello,

I love this profession, and love to learn, which is good, as there does seem to be a learning-curve to this. 

Currently, I am contracted to provide child and adolescent psychiatry in a school-based clinic in northeastern Montana, on the Fort Peck Reservation.  I am very grateful for having a wonderful, seasoned FNP right next door to me, and am also grateful to have been invited to be a member of a mental health team with high caliber therapists that I collaborate with everyday.  I like working with therapists and always have, I prefer it.  I am also grateful for the support of the incredible team of educators, administrators, and parents/guardians of course. 

This community is very supportive of what we do in mental health, and although there is a lot of psycho-education involved at times, it is not uncommon for me to talk with members of the community who know a lot about what I do, and sometimes I find myself learning as much from them as they do from me, and there is a lot for me to learn, as a guest invited to practice within this culture. 

I really look forward to my days in clinic; I am lucky to have found such a rewarding place to practice.

Will

Expert Knowledge Areas

• Chronic Mental Illness
  • Integrated Physical & Mental Health Care
  • Psychopharmacology/Medication Management