My Profile

Coretta Stallworth, DNP, MSN, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC

Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Contact Details

Bio

As an advanced practice nurse with the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, I provide care in outpatient and school-based psychiatric settings.

I knew I would be a nurse before the age of 12. My mom and I worked at a group home, where I learned about physical and mental health. For many years in the beginning of my career, I worked as a nurse in long-term care. I wanted to care for patients of all ages, so I transitioned from adults to children. As an advanced practice nurse, I have experience across the lifespan, which was my goal.

My approach to care recognizes that every patient is unique and should be treated as such. While there is a standard of care to follow as a guide, I believe we must design the best care using that standard to meet the individual needs of each patient. I care for my patients knowing each culture has differences, and it is my job to adapt and meet the patients where they are within that culture.

I also work in Community Pediatrics at Cincinnati Children’s. I am a graduate adjunct instructor for Northern Kentucky University. In addition, I am a 2023 Doctor of Nursing Practice graduate from Northern Kentucky University.

Fashion is another passion of mine. I am owner and operator of ADC Accessories Limited, an online boutique.

Expert Knowledge Areas

• Anxiety Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
  • Chronic Mental Illness
  • Crisis/Trauma
  • Education
  • Family
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Prevention/Health Promotion
  • Psychopharmacology/Medication