Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Greetings Colleagues, I am in between jobs as a Director/Director of Nursing in the psychiatric field and have attended every conference since 2012.  This year, 2017, I need a Good Samaritan or philanthropist to provide the funding for me to attend ...

• ​What is the official  "time" of admission do you use at your facility? Is it when the patient actually arrives on the unit, or when the doctor/LIP writes the order to admit to inpatient services? Keep in mind that there are times that a transfer patient ...

• Hello! My name is Michelle Shepherd. I'm a PMHNP student in an online format at the University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL. I am desperately searching for a willing and available PMH Nurse Practitioner preceptor for my clinical course that begins in ...

• The news reports and videos showing the treatment that one of our colleagues, an Emergency Room nurse in Utah, experienced in an encounter with law enforcement are deeply distressing. Alex Wubbels, RN protected the rights of a patient in an ethical, ...

• HI I am a mental health nurse educator. I am currently working on my PhD and am seeking research participants who are mental health nurses. The aim of my research is to explore the stories of mental health nurses who are mothers of adult children diagnosed ...

1 person recommends this.