Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• New year, new Simon and Verna! Our most animated psychiatric-mental health nurses, Simon and Verna, are back and excited to submit an abstract for this year's Annual Conference. Get to know (or get reacquainted with) our resident conference...

• APNA needs your perspective: the Board of Directors will meet this February to plan out APNA's goals and strategies for the next five years. The resulting strategic plan will drive the development of future programs and initiatives for you, our members....

• I'd like input from other states on this issue: In Montana we have a number of youth therapeutic facilities (group homes, shelters) that permit unlicensed staff to provide "emergency" manual restraint (one or two person physical holds, including basket...

• I never thought that I would get to Hoover Dam and I did! I never thought that I would get to fifty-seven years old and I am here! What I have seen of my life so far, surrounds me like the mountains cradle the Colorado River. An amazing snapshot of...

• Dear APNA Members, Thanksgiving is a very special holiday. It is an opportunity to reflect on the many blessings in one’s life. Psychiatric-mental health nurses have a passion for what they do that is beyond measure. Every day you do something...