Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Hello All I work for a legal nurse consulting firm outside of Phila. We are looking for a nurse administrator to review a case involving an employee being attacked by a patient.  No experience necessary.  Please contact me if you are interested at ingrid@onpointlnc.com ...

• ​I am an Army Reservist Nurse, currently enrolled in the Walden University Mental Health NP program. My education is being financed by the military due to wartime shortages in this area. I am experiencing an incredibly hard time finding a preceptor.  ...

• Anybody have any experience with Walden University for their NP program.scheduled to start in August. It is an accredited program by the CCNE like, just looking for any red flags.

• I am in the process of studying for the Board Certification for PMHNP and came across a question in a study guide that stated that the PMHNP was consulted (in his/her role of being on a Hospital's consult liaison service) to see a patient in ICU to determine ...

• We are seeking feedback on how inpatient units are handling room assignments for LGBTQIA patients.  We have 3 inpatient units, one of which is an adolescent unit, ages 5-17. The current practice is to provide the patient with a private room if able, ...